Kitchen Zone is all about making the most of your kitchen space. We'll cover topics like storage, layout and much more. The size of space you are working with, but there are several tips to keep in mind. Kitchen zones make your kitchen more functional
The size of space you are working with, but there are several tips to keep in mind. Kitchen zones make your kitchen more functional :
1) Keep a ready inventory of your kitchen items. You'll want to know what you have before you begin organizing. This will help you gauge how much space you need for each item, and how to best allocate that space.
2) Group like items together. For example, all of your cookware should be kept in one place, and not scattered throughout the kitchen.
3) When measuring shelves and drawers, measure from the outside in. This will allow you to see exactly how much space is available before purchasing storage solutions.
4) Measure twice, cut once. When cutting wood for shelving or cabinets, it's best to take extra care with measurements so that cuts are accurate and fit perfectly during installation.
5) Make use of wasted space by adding extra shelves. Typically there's a lot of unused space above lower cabinets - upper shelves can make this area more useful for storing seldom-used appliances and cookware.
6)Plan ahead what items will need their own dedicated shelves or cupboards and think about how much space between items so they don’t get lost
7)Paint your cabinets a light color or install glass doors if you have them, so you can see inside the cabinets
8)You should also look at the shape of your current layout.
9) Store frequently used items on open shelves and cabinets to maximize their space.
10)Paint your cabinets a light color or install glass doors if you have them, so you can see inside the cabinets.
11)if you have many spices and herbs, you may want to separate them in sections and store like items together.
12) Display your collectibles, but use a drawer or shelf for them instead of hanging them on the wall.
Updated On - 15-02-2022 11:02:04