Choosing the wrong wardrobe can be frustrating because it takes up plenty of your time and effort. But that doesn't mean you should give up on getting a wardrobe that suits your needs just yet .
In this article, we will be discussing some common mistakes commonly made when deciding on wardrobe design which can help you avoid those mistakes yourself without any issues at all.
1. size : One of the most common wardrobe design mistakes is not considering the depth. If you're buying from a brand that doesn't offer customisation, you might end up with a wardrobe that seems too big or too small for your space.
3. Poor lighting : Lighting is the most important element of a wardrobe. A large number of wardrobes are built in the bed rooms or dressing rooms where there are no windows available for natural light. Therefore, it is very important to have proper lighting installed inside the wardrobes.
4. Views of the entire wardrobe at one glance : It is very important that upon opening the doors of a wardrobe, you must be able to view the entire wardrobe at one glance. This would enable you to save time which otherwise gets wasted in searching your belongings from one corner of the wardrobe to another.
5. Ignoring smaller details – Many people select an elegant looking wardrobe but ignore smaller details like handles, knobs and others which can add more elegance to its look. If you want your wardrobe to appear truly amazing, then consider these small
6. Not Enough Shelves or Drawers : not leaving enough room for everything they want to put into it. If you don’t plan the space well enough then you can end
7. Choosing the wrong doors : There are a variety of doors available for wardrobes, including sliding doors and hinged doors. Glass doors will make your wardrobe seem bigger while mirrored doors are ideal if your space is too small for a dressing table or mirror. Sliding doors are perfect if you have limited floor space in front of your wardrobe
8. Lack of Storage Space : Many people make the mistake of choosing wardrobes that have insufficient storage space for their needs. A tiny unit might look good in a small bedroom, but if it doesn't allow room for all the clothes and accessories you own, it will quickly become cluttered and dis organized. Make sure that you install a wardrobe which has sufficient hanging space and drawers for all your items
9. Not thinking about the future : It is all too easy to forget that your habits are going to change over time and that you will need space for different things. Think about how your storage needs may develop over the next five years.
This article is intended to help any Wardrobe Designers that are new to the field, as well as advise anyone who is thinking of hiring a custom wardrobe design service. We hope this guide helps you on your journey from novice to master.
Updated On - 21-03-2022 10:03:24